Saturday, June 17, 2006

Republicans Would Rather Eat A Vegetarian Than Be One

An Assimilated Press poll released today found that, when offered a choice, 98% of self-identified Republicans would rather eat a vegetarian than become one. This startling statistic coincides with a decision by the meat industry to launch a new Eat Vegetarian advertising campaign. The meat industry will call vegetarians the "new white meat" that is low in cholesterol and high in protein. Other advantages to a vegetarian diet are that most vegetarians are grain fed and free ranging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Truly funny; 'vegetarian diet' indeed.

Reminded me of an old joke I'd long forgotten, comparing the diets of a vegetarian and humanitarian...

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not vegetarian because I love animals, I'm vegetarian because I HATE plants!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home