Monday, December 17, 2007

Senator Reid Pledges His Allegiance To President Bush

Washington, D.C. - In a highly unusual move, the ranking member of the opposition party has bowed down on his hands and knees to swear his undying allegiance to President George W. Bush.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said, "After a weekend at one of the lovely Halliburton Resorts & Spas I have become convinced that Dear Leader is not only always right but that he has been chosen by God, and by that I mean the proper Christian God, our Lord Jesus, to lead our county. Disobedience to Master Bush is a sin and a crime and should not be tolerated. As the Majority Leader, I will follow President Bush and do whatever he tells me to do. I am one with President Bush. I believe in President Bush. I bow down and kiss the feet of Dear Leader and obey his every command. I am one with the Bush."

Senator Reid then said that he would continue to support the president by making sure Bush's agenda passed in Congress and that there would be no real and thorough investigation of the rampant abuse of power and criminality of the executive branch under Mr. Bush.

There was no comment from Reid's Democratic colleagues in the senate. However, Senator Joe Lieberman did express his strong support for the majority leader's statement.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Reid and the Democratic Party have joined with the Republicans in pissing on the Constitution and destroying what's left of democracy.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home