Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Dennis Miller Found Hiding In Spider Hole

Anaheim, California - Right-wing commentator and one-time comic, Dennis Miller, today was found hiding in a small hole that he dug in a friend's backyard. Miller had been living in the hole for the last six months, surviving on saltine crackers and crunchy peanut butter. Apparently, Miller was distraught over recent career failures and his shame in giving President George W. Bush his complete and unquestioning support over the war in Iraq. Said Miller, "I was duped. What more can I say? I'm an idiot. I supported Bush because I thought he was good for the country and my career. I was wrong on both counts."

Miller was given a brief medical checkup, clean clothes and a bus ticket.

4 Comments:

Blogger nunya said...

Yesssssss!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it turns out Miller wasn't such a bright guy after all, just someone who dropped a lot of obscure references that fooled many back in the day, myself included, into believing he actually was intelligent. He went rabid after 9/11 and was never the same. Hey, Dennis, maybe now you know how it feels to keep having "voted for the war" hit you over the head, now that maybe you realize you were duped with false information by the lying White House, just as those Senate Democrats were.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There once was a time when Mr Miller was funny. Then, he veered to the right. Then he appeared on Monday Night Football, then he just disappeared.

Dennis, bubby, listen. You're like Cha-Cha Namdar using the wrong foot.

There, wise guy. How did that feel?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a special place in hell for these duplicitous, reichwing (but I repeat myself) cretins.....much karma to them all! Hope we live long enough to see it.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home